|Job Ref:||204631469||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Sable and Proctor are currently working with a well-established signage company, who have over 30 years' signage experience and a team of circa 150 people giving them the expertise and knowledge to adapt to any kind of project. Known for their first class, award winning projects, they work successfully with a wide range of clients to develop individual requirements and deliver excellent results nationally.|
Our client is looking for experienced Project Manager to join their team to work with some of the UK's most recognised brands. You will have direct contact with the client, from design to planning and hand over, processing work through manufacture by liaising with Production, through to Installation, working with and complementing the existing team. The position is office based at their head office near Wakefield but travel would be involved in meeting with the client and contractors on clients sites.
• Delivery of designated projects, on time, to specification and to budget.
• Ensure that budget is managed effectively, maximising opportunities to maintain / improve margin.
• Ensure clear communication throughout, on all levels, both internally and externally.
• Agree critical paths, ensure all milestones are met, and that customer expectation is exceeded.
• Attend meetings and briefings with the client as requested.
• Take all relevant dimensions and photographs, agree programme of works and key dates with the client.
• Manage visual pack approval by the client, to oversee the job sheet process to ensure all specification detail is correct and that all departments are briefed and clear on expectations.
• Ensure all extra costs are captured and communicated to the client.
• Compile and distribute regular status reports to the senior team.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Experience within the signage industry, preferably from PM or Contract Management Role.
• Have experience of managing projects from initial brief through to completion.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Organised, good team player, key attention to detail and a creative eye.
• Live locally in or within a commutable distance of Wakefield.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Experience of Large Format Digital print.
You may have experience of the following: Project Manager, Signage, Contract Management, Project Coordinator, Budget Management, Large Format Digital Print, Project Management, Contract Manager, Relationship Management etc