|Job Ref:||204631754||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Plus Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:59|
Our client is a Leading Specialist in delivering suspended ceilings and partitions. They offer a large range of services for the building and fit-out industry and have worked with some of the biggest and best in the business to deliver quality products, on time, to budget and defect free. Working regularly with a number of Leading Main & Principle Fit Out Contractors with the Commercial & Residential Markets.|
The company is a multi-skill based subcontractor principally undertaking:
- Partitioning - Glazed, Metal Stud - Plasterboard etc.
- Plastering - Taping & Joining - Fibrous - Decorative etc.
- Suspended Ceilings - Acoustic & Chilled Beam Ceilings - Metal Tile - Strip & Plank etc.
- Joinery - Internal Fit Out - Ironmongery - Doors - Architraves - Skirting etc.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of prime cost estimates incorporating both standard and bespoke products
- Implementation of the tender process
- Liaison with bid managers, contractors and consultants
- Advice on specifications and budgets
- Measurement of quantity and scope for each bid
- Preparation of prime cost estimates
- Completion of fully considered tenders at settlement stage
- Advice on finalisation matters of risk, qualification and margin
- Preparation of indicative programme to accompany bid
- In conjunction with marketing/business development function prepare bid submissions
- Follow up with client to reach a positive conclusion
- Successful post tender negotiations
All Applicants must:
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years estimating experience with Suspended Ceiling and Partitioning Systems
- Live within commutable distance to London
- Estimating experience; managing key accounts and clients
- Knowledge of all dry lining, partitioning and suspended ceiling products
- Good commercial acumen
- Able to work in a dynamic and sometimes pressured environment, handling multiple enquiries at any one time
- Strong IT, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines and manage workload
- Experience of working in a mid-size subcontract environment
- Form of contract awareness
- Knowledge of On-Screen Takeoff software
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK's leading Suspended Ceilings & Partitions Contractors please send your CV in for consideration to Carl Tipping