|Job Ref:||204631858||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£25000 - £29000/annum OTE, Vehicle, Healthcare, Pension||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:59|
* Market leading supplier within the HVAC sector
* Specialising in the design, development and manufacture of refrigeration and HVAC solutions
* Global success
* Manufacturing facilities in over 4 countries
* A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to work for a market leading organisation within the HVAC and Refrigeration sector
* The Service Engineer will be responsible for the service, maintenance, repair and commissioning of the company's products which will include condensing units, cellar coolers, compressors and chillers
* As Service Engineer, you will be based from home and visiting sites within the Southampton area.
* Your customers will include End Users within the commercial and industrial sector. This could be Facilities Maintenance companies, Food & Beverage, Retail and the manufacturing sector
* The Service Engineer will also need to carry out on site electrical and mechanical diagnostic checks on the visits they attend
* The Service Engineer will need to give details technical reports on the works carried out and report any problems or issues to their supervisor
* The Service Engineer will need to be able to work autonomously and ensure all of their works are carried out to a high standard.
* Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
* The Service Engineer will need to have experience of servicing, maintaining or repairing commercial or industrial refrigeration solutions or chillers.
* The Service Engineer must have Safe Handling of Refrigerants/F-GAS qualification/certification
* The Service Engineer will ideally have experience with ammonia
* The Service Engineer must have a full driving licence
* Addtional City & Guilds or NVQ qualifications would be advantageous
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally