|Job Ref:||204631971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£41000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:59|
Our client, one of the North West top construction companies are on the search for a talented Quantity Surveyor. The client is currently winning more business across the North West and as a result they are looking to recruit a talented Quantity Surveyor to join their team for the exciting new projects that are up and coming.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the following:
* Measurement and valuations of work and projects.
* Working closely with tender and bid teams in order to win business.
* Advising on contracts and negotiations with key stakeholders.
* Preparing cost plans and estimating the value of works as jobs progress.
* Preparing final accounts for projects.
* Working closely with site teams and management teams.
* Take responsibility for commercial aspects of projects.
* Negotiating with sub-contractors.
* Spending time on site and in the office in Liverpool.
As the ideal Quantity Surveyor you will need to:
* Be diligent and process driven.
* Have a keen eye for detail.
* Be commercially astute.
* Have a positive and proactive outlook.
* Be able to work under pressure.
* Have previous experience on new build social housing projects.
* Be used to managing a team of people.
With the business you can expect to receive a package that includes:
* £40-45k basic salary.
* Company car or car allowance.
* Competitive holiday package.
If you feel fit to apply for this role, please ring Harry Wilkinson on (Apply online only) or email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business