|Job Ref:||204634473||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£37000/annum + OTE package DOE + van||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:03|
WORKSHOP/MOBILE ENGINEER (HEAVY PLANT)|
Circa £37k as a package (OTE) DOE + van
Due to continued growth and expansion our client is currently looking to recruit an Engineer to cover the North West area.
The ideal candidate will have experience servicing and repairing specialist tracked excavators, including hydraulics, pneumatics and diesel engines in a workshop based role or on site.
The position requires someone who is self-motivated with good customer service skills with a flexible attitude.
You should have a broad range of time served experience in the plant and tool hire industry preferably with an NVQ level 2 minimum qualification and be capable of working as part of a team.
You will be required to carry out maintenance and repairs in the depot workshops as well as on site as part of your duties.
* Working on behalf of a major company servicing and repairing specialist heavy construction plant equipment
* Correctly diagnose and identify faults
* To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
* Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
* Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards and adhere to the companies policies and procedures.
* Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic Aptitude
* CSCS card and experience of working in a self employed capacity
* Diagnostic skills
* Hold an NVQ or equivalent in plant maintenance
* Excellent communication skills
* Driving licence
* Health and Safety awareness
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas Manchester, St Helens, Warrington, Wilmslow, Stockport, Glossop, Radcliffe, Bury, Bolton, Wigan, Rawtensall, Blackburn, Darwen, Preston and surrounding areas