|Job Ref:||204634509||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hayes||Address:||Post Code:||BR2||Salary:||£16000 - £18500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:57|
Applications are invited for the post of Helpdesk Operator
This is a full time position Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm
Hayes, Kent, UK
My client helps maintain properties for Estate Agents, Property Managers, Landlords and Private Clients. From general handy-man repairs, to full refurbishments, they are leaders in their field. Their team are committed to offering the best customer service experience to their customers and go way and above what is expected. Located in Hayes, Kent, they work with some of the biggest players in the industry.
My client is a lively, vibrant and dynamic company and they're proud of what we do. We are often working with extremely busy property managers, looking after rental properties for private landlords who are paying for and therefore expecting the best possible service. The successful candidate, with close support from colleagues will feel confident and comfortable in this environment. At times working in very demanding situations, a professional, approachable manner is required at all times.
A very demanding hands on role working on the Helpdesk, and working with the company directors. Assisting in all aspects of job booking, including liaising with private landlords, property managers, tenants and engineering teams.
* Strong administrative and co-ordination skills, methodical with exceptional attention to detail
* Demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work under pressure and to extremely tight deadlines.
* Be able to make snap decisions whilst remaining calm and polite.
* Good communicator.
* Confident, efficient and presentable
* In principle you will be responsible for:
* Logging incoming jobs on to our job booking software.
* Managing in-house engineers, sub-contractors and service providers for jobs.
* Liaise and reporting back to Property Managers and Private Landlords.
* Arrange convenient scheduled works with tenants.
* Communicate, log and report all engineering updates onto system.
* Maintain job booking database and keep up-to date daily.
* Monitor, log and respond to all work requests via email and telephone.
* Invoicing works on completion and taking payments from clients.
* Add all relevant documentation to jobs, including order forms, photos etc.
* Produce draft quotations for works orders to be signed off by Directors.
* Arranging and managing materials required to complete works.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Some previous help desk experience is preferable although full training will also be given.
* You must have strong IT office skills, have a working knowledge of job booking software packages.
* Ideally you will have experience of working to extremely tight timescales, have excellent time management and planning skills.
£16,000 - £18,500 - depending on experience