|Job Ref:||204634520||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:03|
Our client is the industry's leading specialist rental provider of telescopic handlers, rough terrain straight mast forklifts and attachments.|
To maintain, repair, service and modify the company assets as directed by the Depot Manager and in his absence achieve the company objectives by managing the resources available to you in the most efficient cost effective manner, whilst operating within the companies policies and procedures.
- As directed by the Depot Manager, assist in the management of the depot, assuring that any duties you carry out are completed within the policies and procedures of the company.
- Maintain the workshop, yard and depot offices in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- Reduced accidents within the depot
- In the Depot Manager`s absence, take full control of the depot, managing and reporting all daily function as instructed by the Depot Manager
- Continually examine and seek improvements to your function and the way it affects the whole business process, always looking to improve productivity and efficiencies.
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, services and modifications to all Company`s assets as directed to do so by the Company management.
- Maintenance carried out to the required standard
- Reduced breakdowns
- Management feedback
- Complete all paperwork required to record the above work carried out on the assets.
Health & Safety
- Ensure branch operating within H & S legislation
- Ensure equipment & premises fall within H & S regulations
- Ensure equipment is loaded correctly
- Ensure equipment is not left in public areas
- Equipment maintained to H & S legislation standards
- Check drivers hours and tachographs
- Employees should contact his/her line manager with any concerns regarding H & S
Required Skills & Person Specification:
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Minimum qualification NVQ level 3 plant maintenance or equivalent in agricultural engineering
- Supervisory experience
- Would need keyboard skills and some basic system knowledge in order to run the various branch reports