|Job Ref:||204635156||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Feltham||Address:||Post Code:||TW13||Salary:||£42000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:57|
The Role |
Our client is seeking an ambitious Financial Controller with strong analytical skills. This a new role created as a result of continued expansion of the group.
The desired individual will work closely with the Finance Director/Managing Director across a portfolio of companies with in the construction industry. The role offers the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the business and to develop and expand the role overtime.
* Producing the monthly management accounts for a number of Group Companies
* Providing appropriate commentary and analysis to the management accounts in order explain variances to forecast and budget, and significant movements in month.
* Preparation of financial statements for audit
* Building yearly budget pack
* Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable teams
* Dealing with Auditors
* Preparation of statutory returns
* Enhance and maintain robust internal financial controls
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all departments
* Manage the annual audit process
* Driving cost awareness and cost management
* Drive and implement improvements to systems and processes
Qualification's and Skills
Minimum 4 years+ experience in a management accounting role essential.
* Part Qualified or fully Qualified (ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with a minimum of 1 year's PQE.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite Excel & Word.
* Be able to work on own initiative, without constant supervision and manage tight deadlines.
* Professional, ambitious, flexible, customer focused and pro-active.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to learn quickly and work as part of a team.
* Seeking a challenging work environment.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer