|Job Ref:||204635309||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:03|
Abatec are working on behalf of a national Civil Engineering company. With offices in Bristol, this main contractor is recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis. The successful SQS will be involved with a high profile and long term major rail project. Our client provides a professional working environment. The successful candidate needs to have a demonstrable background working with similar heavy civils/rail projects.|
This is a fantastic opportunity and, for the right candidate, this can provide a long term security.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will:
• Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development.
• Oversee the running of junior members of staff.
• Ensure that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively.
• Manage subcontractor accounts.
Our client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with:
• A degree or similar qualification in Quantity Surveying.
• A track record of delivering good results.
• Experience of working on heavy civil engineering/rail schemes.
• Fluency in the use of MS Office suite, specifically Excel.
• Salary £45,000 - £55,000 pa
• Company Car/Car Allowance
• Competitive Benefits
• A vibrant and professional working environment
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight. The reference for this vacancy is 126340.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client