|Job Ref:||204635428||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Riyadh||Address:||Salary:||£65000 - £100000/annum + package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:03|
Position: Project Manager |
Location: Riyadh KSA (Saudi Arabia)
Sector: Building projects
Salary: £Competitive£ + package (accommodation + travel allowances + flights + healthcare, etc) TAX FREE.
One year contract in Permanent basis - re-new after that
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to work in building projects and join our international, reputable client.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of a major building project based in Saudi Arabia. The Project Manager will take the lead in the following key activities:
- Overall responsibility for management, direction and administration of the consultant's project team
- Prime site contact for the Client.
- Assume the role of the 'Engineer'.
- Monitor the progress of the works and advise client of any delays that may affect the planned completion dates and recommend / monitor remedial action as appropriate
- Conduct regular meetings with the Client and his representative
- Conduct regular meetings with the contractor to review progress and quality of the works.
- Monitor the progress of the works against the contractor's programme and highlight delays and potential mitigation measures immediately.
- Work with the Contract Administrator in reviewing and approving monthly valuation of works, variations and claims, and the settlement of the final account
- Issue final completion certificate as appropriate and as agreed with the Client
- Champion Health and Safety at the project site
- Issue all project correspondence to both Contractor and Client.
As Project Manager you will be a degree qualified and possess an extensive experience on large building projects.
If you are interested or would like further information on this opportunity, please forward your most up to date CV to Diana Garcia email: OR telephone +44 (0) (Apply online only) to discuss details.
How much are you worth? Find out in just 60 seconds... (url removed)