|Job Ref:||204635473||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:03|
Title: Mechanical Site Supervisor|
We are seeking a new mechanical site supervisor, already with proven managerial skills, enthusiastic and ready to join a great working environment.
• Responsible for the adherence to the plan, specification and programme of works.
• Required to prepare and submit weekly progress reports, monitor programmes and sign off quality control documents,
• Ensure drawings are current, read and related to Site Team.
• Aware of cost and managing delegated budgets, working closely with QS to optimise the profitability of projects.
• Co-ordinate all Team Members set and update work objectives for teams and individuals.
• Plan activities and agree work methods to achieve objectives
• Allocate work and evaluate teams, individuals and self against objectives, ensuring that no task is
beyond the team member's capabilities.
• Ensure that induction is rigorously carried out and records completed
• Ensuring that all operatives have the appropriate material and equipment in order to be able to achieve their designated tasks.
• Ensuring that the site environment is satisfactory.
• Monitor operatives attendance.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
• Responsible for the quality of all work carried out on the site whether undertaken by staff or contractors.
• Required to identify causes of non-conformance on site, instigate action to control and prevent re- occurrence, including recommending system improvements.
• Identify significant environmental risks and ensure their control.
• Contribute to the protection of individual and community interests
• Liaise on a day-to-day basis with clients and/or their representatives to resolve immediate issues, ensuring their needs at achieved and maintaining a professional approach