|Job Ref:||204635743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:03|
Negotiable - Dependant on experience
Permanent - Full time
Our clients are a leading Civil Engineering company providing specialist expertise across two thirds of England, with multiple offices based across Suffolk, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, south and north of the UK.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Setting out Engineer ideally with 4 to 5 years' experience in general civil engineering, dealing with the core business of highways, drainage and increasingly steel and concrete framed buildings.
• A strong working knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Be well skilled in Coordinate setting out and be able to carry out Toppo surveys.
• Be familiar with the use of robotic instruments.
• Experienced in the use of Trimble robotic total station with "Terra model" software. (Training on instruments will be provided.)
• Must hold a valid CSCS card.
• Valid Driving licence.
• Experience of Roads, Drainage, Groundworks, Earthworks and Infrastructures preferred.
• Proactive problem solver.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Preferably will have a Degree or equivalent qualification as a minimum, but working knowledge and experience equally appropriate.
• 4-5 years experience working as a Site Engineer/Setting out Engineer.
• HND or equivalent would be advantageous