|Job Ref:||204635769||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:03|
Position: Senior Buyer / Procurement Manager - MEP Packages|
Salary: Up to £90,000
Location: City of London
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Specialist MEP Procurement Manager / Senior Buyer to be located at their Head Office in Monument.
About the Company:
Our client is a top tier main contractor / commercial developer based in The City of London. They`re involved in a vast array of large scale commercial schemes across Europe ranging anywhere up to £500m. Their enviable track record is based on expertise, experience and responsive environment with staff progression and development at the forefront of their mind. Recent successful tendering has led to a strong order book for 2016/2017 which is why they now need to selectively recruit for a specialist MEP Procurement Manager / Senior Buyer.
Duties will include:
- Managing quotations and providing comparisons for the Commercial Team.
- All aspects of buying, procuring materials & hiring plant.
- Negotiating with suppliers & sub-contractors to achieve the best prices in compliance with deadlines.
- Seek alternative prices as and when required.
- Ensure all Sub Contractors have the required information to enable them to provide timely quotations that are compliant.
- Maintaining and expand the Materials and Sub Contract database.
- Keep detailed records and maintain a well organised work schedule.
- Monthly budgeting control reports on all material purchase for allocated site/s.
About the benefits / rewards:
Our client supports, develops and understands their employees and offer employee stability through permanent long-term employment and a stable working environment. The salary will be dependent on the level of experience within the construction industry. (Potentially up to £90k)
Our client is open to looking at Senior Buyers and/or Procurement Managers who have specific experience in the MEP field whether this is within a sub contractor, main contractor or from a developer. You must have at least 5-10 years` experience with a construction company in a senior role within the buying department and good leadership skills.
Please contact me ASAP if you are a Senior Buyer / Procurement Manager living within good commuting distance to Monument and interested in this position.
james (Email Removed) (url removed)
(Apply online only)