|Job Ref:||204632513||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£0.00 - £30000/annum Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:00|
A main Contractor with Order Books full for the 2 years has a requirement for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. This really is an exciting time to be joining this company with Retail, Commercial and university fit outs. |
Their work spans across London and the south east and the scope of work will take place around Reading and Oxford
You will be assisting the QS with:
* Take full control of your projects along with the relevant contracts managers.
* Prepare all monthly reports including cost and management reports
* Update progress reports weekly for the Commercial Director
* Ensure communication is kept open at all times so as to address and deal with any issues immediately
* Ensure payment applications for Sub Contractors are paid in a timely fashion.
* Attend sites weekly to review issues and provide solutions to ensure projects are kept on track.
* Advise of any potential issues between the contractor and the sub contractors
* Identify and review KPI's
* Closing off of final accounts once projects are completed.
The company reward their staff well for hard work and commitment and along with a generous salary you will also receive a high subsistence allowance, an allowances should you have to travel outside of work hours, a generous car scheme including company car or allowance, medical insurance, life insurance and other perks.
For more information on this posotion contact Remy on: (Apply online only)
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy