|Job Ref:||204632704||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£8.07 - £11.00/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:00|
Cherry Picker Operator |
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP8.07 - GBP 11.00 per hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking labourers to join a project based in South Molton. The site is within the town and is accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required. The Work is on Saturday and Sunday. There is an overtime agreement of time and a half on Saturday and double time on a Sunday.
Daily responsibilities for a Cherry Picker Operator will include:
* maneuvering the Cherry Picker
* Cleaning the external Cladding of a building
* Assisting with general manual labour
* Ad hoc assisting of work on site
Requirements for the labourer (WEEKEND WORK) role
* A valid CSCS card
* An IPAF or equivalent qualification for operating a cherry picker.
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
* Own tools NOT required
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information