|Job Ref:||204632727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum Company Vehicle, Fuel Expenses, Mobi||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:01|
Asbestos Surveyor (P402)|
£24-27k dependent on experience
Company vehicle, fuel expenses, mobile phone, laptop, 25 days holiday plus statutory
UKAS accredited company are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor (P402 Qualified) with at least 12 months experience in the industry.
As an Asbestos Surveyor you will be undertaking surveys on an array of properties, usually commercial, working on-site and from home, across a range of projects.
- Undertaking management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Recording all site data/compiling inspection and monitoring reports
- Liaise effectively with your fellow team of surveyors, project managers and clients.
The successful Asbestos Surveyor will:
- Be P402 qualified and have worked for a UKAS accredited company
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Willing to commute
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and experience of working across a range of domestic, industrial and commercial properties.
Package will include a generous basic salary up to £27,000 together with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company vehicle, fuel expenses, mobile phone and tablet to keep in touch with line manager.
Long term prospects are also excellent as the company will develop and support the right individual through further training (if you wish).
If you are interested in this role please call myself, Jessica on (Apply online only)