|Job Ref:||204632928||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:01|
Site Construction Manager required for a Pharmaceutical project in South East. My client are looking for someone join them for an initial 6 month contract due to be extended on a rolling contract basis until the project is completed.|
You must have worked on a Pharmaceutical (or other highly regulated) project and have current CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid qualifications.
My client can interview this week and next week, with the aim of getting the right candidate started this month.
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
* Suitably qualified in a construction or engineering discipline appropriate to the role.
* CSCS, CITB SMSTS and 1st Aider certificated
* Relevant experience and competence in managing sites in the construction of pharmaceutical or other regulated sectors, in the UK, in the £10m - £15m value range.
* Strong experience in management of construction site safety and in sub-contractor control.
* Highly active and organised in the planning, control and documentation of site construction activities
* Good interpersonal, relationship management, administrative, documentation, organisational and team skills.
Please get in contact if you are suited to this role, alternatively please share amongst any colleagues or friends who are well suited