|Job Ref:||204636287||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum car, pension, bupa, bonus||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
The regeneration arm of this established UK developer is seeking a Technical Manager for a high rise residential scheme in Birmingham. Our client, has been building homes for over 50 years and is one of the UK market leaders, creating homes of high quality.|
The main duties will be:
* To assist the Land department in the development of sites
* Be responsible for the preparation of detailed construction drawings
* Making cost effective recommendations
* Ensure the project runs to schedule
* Identify and resolve technical design and construction problems
* Provide feedback and support to the Technical Executive
This role would suit existing Technical Managers already working for a developer on large schemes or Design Managers from contractors who have significant residential and RC frame experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager to progress in a fast growing and successful business and to get involved on multiple schemes between Southern Birmingham and Milton Keynes.
A competitive remuneration of up to £70K plus generous package