|Job Ref:||204636297||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Riyadh||Address:||Salary:||£7901 - £8559/month benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Are you looking to work on one of the world's biggest projects? - Ever thought about working in the Middle East? |
Job title: Construction Manager - Mixed Use Developments - Saudi Arabia
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job type: Construction Project Management
Our client, who are seen as one of the leading international construction companies, are looking for a Construction Manager to lead the construction and site teams, for a series of mixed use developments across Saudi Arabia, with a particular focus in Riyadh.
A successful candidate will be responsible for managing the entire project team overseeing all construction activities over a 6 day working week.
* The implementation of Project Management Plan for the construction
* Manage all site activities
* Liaison with Client, Designers and key stakeholders
* Control of all contract cost, monitoring cost vs value
* Develop culture of continuous improvement
* Relevant experience on residential, highrise, commercial projects
* Must hold a minimum Bachelor's degree
* Must have over 25 years total experience
* Previous experience in GCC/MENA region essential
The position comes with an extremely competitive Ex-pat package including basic salary, housing allowance, transport allowance, medical and tickets.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in please send your CV