|Job Ref:||204636372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Braintree||Address:||Post Code:||CM7||Salary:||£80000 - £85000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Groundworks and Infrastructure
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
My client has been established for 40 years with a turnover of A GBP 120 million per year specialising within the groundworks, infrastructure and RC Frame sectors. Due to continued and ambitious growth plans, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our business on a permanent basis.
This is a pivotal role within the company, providing a high quality, technical service across a portfolio of contracts, developing and nurturing client relationships and ensuring profitability for the company.
* Provide a high quality technical/commercial service from pre: contract to final account within groundworks and infrastructure projects.
* Working closely with Contracts Managers ensuring on: site works are meeting our clients expectations and to ensure all variations are agreed and paid.
* Responsibility for management of Subcontractor Processes and payments, valuations, variations, interim payment applications and final accounts
* Maintaining good cash flow and the timely receipt of payments;
* Effectively deal with client queries and developing sustainable client relationships
* Reporting including monthly cost/value analysis, project completion cost/value forecasts, material and other reconciliation etc
* Maintaining accurate records on projects and ensuring communication is maintained.
Strong, Proven background within Quantity Surveying within Groundworks, Infrastructure projects, RC Frame knowledge and experience would be an advantage but not essential; : Extensive and detailed knowledge of Financial Management of Groundworks and infrastructure Construction technique,
Excellent communication and negotiating skills with the ability to build long term, professional relationships.
Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel.
Member of a Professional body would be an advantage, but not essential.
What we offer: This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking company where your future development and career is our priority. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, pension and much more If you feel you hold the experience we are looking for, please apply now Please note that although we do endeavour to respond to all applications, if you have not been contacted within 28 days of application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
CONTACT - Shane Banks
Number - NA