|Job Ref:||204636625||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Salary:||£50000 - £52000/annum Car + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
Are you an experienced facilities manager from a hard services background, with experience managing critical environments such as hospitals / laboratories / pharmaceutical plants or data centres? If so, then I have your next role! |
My client, one of the UK's most revered construction & FM contractors, is looking for an experienced FM from a hard services background with experience managing critical facilities to work on a static site just outside York. The succesful candidate should ideally come from an M&E background, and although formal qualifications are not necessarily essential, experience in one of the above sectors is a must.
A good mix of operational and P&L responsibility is essential, as the successful candidate will have full responsibility for a P&L in the region of £5m, along with responsibility for over 50 staff.
On offer is a very competitive salary, benefits and car allowance along with a clear route for career progression. The role is signed off with an immediate start, so do not hesitate and apply today as I have confirmed interview slots over the forthcoming weeks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for the management of the maintenance team. Ensure statutory compliance and provide support to ensure a high level of statutory compliance.
* Responsible for the people management of direct reports and all staff on site including annual appraisals and reviews.
* Overall responsibility for building & maintenance budgets including capital spend and ad hoc projects and achievement of project delivery to deadline.
* Operate as the subject matter expert in relation to building fabric, capital projects and the delivery of maintenance activities.
* Management, mentoring and development of all technical staff supporting maintenance activities.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business