|Job Ref:||204637175||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hook||Address:||Post Code:||DN14||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Pension, Holiday, OT||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:59|
Are you are looking for an exciting new role with competitive pay, opportunities for progression and personal development? My client is looking to recruit a Fabric Technician to work on a prestigious contract in Hooke, Hampshire. |
Salary and benefits Package:
* 20 days Holiday Entitlement
* Flexible Benefits
* Share Scheme
You will have experience of working in busy fast paced reactive M&E environment. It is essential that you have prior experience of carrying out PPM and reactive works.
* City & Guilds plumbing or trade qualification
* Ideally 17th edition or electrically qualified
* Experience working for an FM maintenance company
* Qualified general builder or all round DIY specialist
The successful applicant will:
* Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance tasks allocated to you are completed
* Be aware of, understand, and adhere to SLA performance related targets
* Complete all paperwork in line with the company policy
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients
* Be aware of and understand the requirements of UK HS&E procedures
* Planned preventative M&E and statutory maintenance completion
* Reactive fault finding and attendance to breakdown repairs whilst working to stringent SLA and KPI agreements
* Carry out installation and minor new works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations
* Participation in an Out of Hours on call rota is required
If this sounds like you please select apply and send your CV via the advert online.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business