|Job Ref:||204637221||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £75000/annum benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:59|
This globally recognised project management consultancy have an exceptional repuation for the successful delivery of some of the most high profile developements in the UK and overseas market. |
Due to continued growth within their London team, they seek a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to run a number of high profile art gallery and museum projects from £5-12m.
Based from stunning new offices, you will work closely with a project director overseeing projects as part of this close knit team.
* Degree qualified within a property or construction related discipline
* MRICS or similar
* Proven project manager with experience with JCT contracts
* Commercially astute
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Full benefits on offer include
* Private Health (including partner)
* Pension (to 6% contribution )
* Season ticket loan
* Potential to move internally to overseas offices