|Job Ref:||204637406||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dudley||Address:||Post Code:||NE23||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:03|
Steelwork Draughtsman needed.|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Draughtsman with experience working on secondary steelwork such as stairs and balustrades to join our client on a permanent PAYE basis. They are a well established and successful steelwork fabrication company based in the West Midlands and they specialise in the design and fabrication of secondary steelwork/architectural metalwork. They now seek an experienced Draughtsman to join their existing drawing office on a permanent basis and they offer a competitive salary, paid overtime and a friendly work environment.
Draughtsman duties will include:
- Reading Engineering/GA drawings and modelling, detailing & checking of a variety of secondary steelwork using AutoCAD or Advance Steel software.
- Communicating with the engineering team to resolve any drawing/detailing related queries as required.
Steelwork Draughtsman requirements:
- Previous experience working as a Steelwork Draughtsman is essential and you should also have worked on secondary steelwork as listed above.
- Experience with Advance Steel CAD software is preferable however AutoCAD is also used .
- Will have a good attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- Be a good verbal and written communicator.
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive salary and excellent working conditions and if you have the right experience and skills you are invited to apply with an up to date CV and salary expectations.
For more information please contact James at Steel Connexions.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applicants must be immediately available to work in the UK