|Job Ref:||204637403||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:03|
Steelwork Estimators needed. Excellent full time PAYE positions based in Derbyshire.|
Our client is a well established and successful company who design and fabricate a range of structural steel framed buildings for the construction industry. They now seek an additional steelwork Estimator to join their team on a permanent basis. They also seek a Junior Estimator.
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive salary (negotiable dependent on industry knowledge and experience) and a very pleasant working environment.
Steelwork Estimator role:
- Read engineering/architects/D&B drawings and produce take offs.
- Produce estimates and quotes for the full content of work including on site erection
- Liaise and meet with clients, suppliers and other projects parties as required.
Steelwork Estimator requirements:
- Previous experience working as a steelwork Estimator is essential.
- Experience working on projects such as steel framed buildings would be highly advantageous.
- Must have a good eye for details and be an effective communicator both written and verbally.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role please apply now! For more information please contact James at Steel Connexions.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applicants must be immediately eligible to work in the UK.
All applicants must send a current CV and salary expectations