|Job Ref:||204637165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + Car or Allowance||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:59|
The property services division of this major national facilities management company is in search of a Repairs Leader to provide a claims management insurance service for domestic customers.|
The large works from £10k+ will consist of domestic building repair, flood damage and roof replacement etc however there may also be some other emergency domestic response call outs required.
You will be covering domestic properties in the areas of Peterborough, Norwich and Kent so you will need to be suitably located between these areas.
* A strong technical knowledge of large domestic repairs to insure quality technical inspections
* A sound understanding of the health and safety aspects involved with domestic repair
* Experience in supply chain management with the ability to lead workforces of subcontracted labour through the delivery of the repairs
* Experience coordinating with insurance companies and loss adjusters to understand scope of works for repair
* Experience ensuring a sound quality of finish to high spec domestic properties ensuring tenant satisfaction