|Job Ref:||204637150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Yearly Bonus||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:59|
Project Quantity Surveyor|
A successful family owned Main Contractor are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in their offices based in Bromley. They have built up a reputation and grown to become an integrated contracting and property development company with significant experience in the design, construction and long term operation of residential and public projects.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining an organisation with a turnover of over £150m.
As a Project Quantity surveyor you will lead and manage all cost aspects for projects from inception through to completion. You will be reporting to the commercial manager and primarily will be officed based with 1-2 days on site.
Day to day the Project Quantity Surveyor will be involved in:
* Prepare initial feasibility budget
* Undertake cost studies
* Provide best value procurement options
* Provide project costs
* Prepare detailed cost plans
* Monitor design development against cost plans
* Carry out life cost calculations
* Prepare detailed pre-tender estimates
* Help assist the selection of contactor tender lists
* Prepare cashflow forecasts
* Attend monthly cost meetings
* Prepare monthly cost reports
* Carry out payment assessments
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor should have:
* Minimum of 5 years hands on post qualification experience
* Proven track record of managing contracts
* Commercial awareness and the ability to carry out subcontract procurement against budgets
* BSc in Quantity Surveying and MCIOB, RICS
* Experience with COINS costing system
A fantastic opportunity to work on a wide range of projects for a cash rich company that prides themselves on their ambition but also provide a relaxed and sociable atmosphere.
* £50,000 to £65,000 basic salary (based on experience)
* 23 day's holiday
* Yearly bonus
* Onsite travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
Quantity Surveying / London / QS / Bromley/ Project Quantity Surveyor / South London/ Senior Quantity Surveyor