|Job Ref:||204637135||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Post Code:||EH2||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:59|
Assistant/Graduate Quantity Surveyor|
Our client are one of the largest and most innovative concrete production companies In the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a Assistant/Graduate Quantity Surveyor with a Degree in Quantity Surveying on a permanent basis.
- Work as a member of the contracts team.
- Achieve agreed service and quality targets.
- Prepare costings, accounts.
- Manage projects including contract terms, negotiation, and sub-contractor procurement.
- Budget monitoring, forecasting and report on profit/loss.
- Meet debt targets.
- IT Literate ideally familiar with Sage software.
- Work from our client's office in Newbridge / Edinburgh.
- Generally office based.
Requirements to apply for the role:
- Degree in Quantity surveying.
- Previous experience in a Quantity Surveying position/placement within the contracting side of the construction industry would be desirable.
- Strong communication and Negotiation skills.
If you have not heard from us with 72 hours of your application please take it you have been unsuccessful on this occasion