|Job Ref:||204637114||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Dependant on Experience||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:59|
Commercial Manager required for a Construction company based in London. The Commercial Manager will come from a Building contractor background and will be well versed in building refurbishment. The ideal Commercial Manager will have experience of working as a Commercial Manager or a Senior Surveyor within the Construction industry and will be willing to travel to sites around the London area.|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic Commercial Manager to join a relatively small company based in London. This opportunity is for a confident Commercial Manager with a strong understanding of current building regulations and a professional qualification within the industry.
Commercial Manager Position Overview
* Maintain existing relationships with clients and build new relationships to promote a positive image of the company.
* Dispute and resolve any possible financial risks to the company
* Collate and evaluate forecasts and incorporate this information into a monthly report.
* Maximise returns and minimise losses by recognising and exploiting commercial opportunities.
Commercial Manager Position Requirements
* Degree qualified or qualified to NVQ
* Professional qualification
* Previous management experience
* Excellent computer skills
* Good building regulation knowledge
* Well versed in building refurbishment
* Live in the London area
Commercial Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary £60k+, dependant on experience
* 28 days holiday
* Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy