|Job Ref:||204636967||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Monmouthshire||City:||Newport||Address:||Post Code:||GL13||Salary:||£18 - £21/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:59|
My client, a Housing Association in South Wales, is looking for a Development Surveyor on a 6 month temporary contract. |
Based in Newport, the role will involve managing the whole range of pre-contract and post-contract development processes. Including identification of and appraisal of development opportunities, technical feasibility and financial viability.
- To manage the pre-contract and post-contract development processes including the identification and financial appraisal of development opportunities along with appropriate application of risk management techniques.
- To instruct solicitors with respect to land/property acquisition and ensure that the legal aspects are properly addressed.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the Association`s design and specification policies in general and on specific schemes.
- To have a thorough understanding of the Development Quality Requirements of Welsh Assembly Government.
- To advise the Development Manager on all development and technical matters.
- To carry out site and property inspections pre and post-acquisition
- To ensure development projects are financially viable and provide value for money to the Association; to liaise with Local Authority`s, the Welsh Government and other funding bodies, including private funders where applicable, and to complete scheme funding submissions / grant applications in accordance with the Association`s and Welsh Government requirements.
If you feel that you have the experience to fit this criteria please submit your most recent CV or contact Megan Cooper on (Apply online only)