|Job Ref:||204635989||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£23000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
CAD Technician (Structural) - Building Structures|
Salary £23,000 - 30,000 + Benefits
An exciting position has become available within an established structural engineering consultancy based in Norwich. Owing to ongoing growth our client is looking to welcome an AutoCAD/Revit Technician to the team to focus on a diverse range of building projects ranging from one off residential projects through to commercial works.
As a Structural CAD Technician for our client you will be involved in:-
* Draughting and detailing for a range of domestic and commercial builds.
* Producing drawings for masonry, steel, RC and other structural materials.
* Assisting with site visits and responding to technical queries.
* Production of drawings using AutoCAD.
* Contributing to projects from conception through to completion.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Have a minimum of a HNC/HND in Civil/Structural Engineering.
* Have a strong working knowledge of AutoCAD.
* Have an understanding/interest in BIM software(REVIT)
* Possess strong communication skills in both the written and verbal forms.
* Have strong interpersonal skills.
* Be experienced draughting for traditional materials.
This is a rewarding role with long term prospects, it brings with it the chance to develop within an established consultancy as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you are interested in the role of Structural CAD Technician please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V