|Job Ref:||204635971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum + Car + Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Estimator to join the commercial team of a Main Contractor in the Southampton area. This contractor has a great reputation for delivering high-quality, well managed projects across diverse sectors including residential; retail, commercial, education, government & local authority, health, leisure, heritage, refurbishments and MoD.|
• Candidates will be considered from those at an early stage of their Estimating career with a few years' experience to a fully-fledged, well-experienced Estimator competent and capable Estimating for projects up to £8million within the sectors mentioned above.
• Ideally candidates will come from a Main Contracting background and have an understanding of numerous trades.
• Operational areas cover Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, West Sussex and Berkshire and so a driving license and the willingness to travel now and again between sites is essential.
• The type of character that would fit in with this contractor would be someone with energy and enthusiasm that is driven and dynamic in an Estimating role.
• There will be the opportunity for client liaison and taking the initiative to bring on new clients and contracts and so successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to communicate at all levels in a professional manner.
In return our client offers competitive base salaries and attractive benefits packages; a steady workload, on-going training and a full order book going forward in order to generate a good work / life balance. If interested send in a copy of your CV or call Kate on (Apply online only), thank you