|Job Ref:||204635872||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Swaffham Bulbeck||Address:||Post Code:||CB25||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Working for a family run business based in Cambridgeshire an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Estimator. The client work on a wide portfolio of buildings which includes; hospitals, listed buildings, colleges, supermarkets and schools. |
As a Mechanical Estimator you will be required to produce quotations from information received from Maintenance Engineers service reports, or as requested by other members of the office based team. You will be liaising with the Engineers on a daily basis ensuring the correct information has been received and liaising with suppliers ensuring best price is achieved.
As a Mechanical Estimator you will be required to:
• Place orders with the suppliers ensuring the materials are delivered on time and they are as per ordered.
• Ensure that day work quotations are submitted so as to meet the clients deadlines and expectations.
• Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients representatives.
• Working with the office based team to ensure service delivery is maintained.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
• A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
• Previous estimating experience
• A good understanding of the HVAC Mechanical industry
• Recognised mechanical qualifications (desirable)
• Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
• Must be computer competent and efficient using Microsoft Word to produce letters and quotations. Must also be conversant with Microsoft Excel.
• Able to acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of buildings Operation and services.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on (Apply online only) or