|Job Ref:||204637542||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£50000/annum competitive benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
Site Manager (Construction)|
Position: Site Manager
Location: West Midlands / Birmingham
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Award winning - Main Contractor
My client, an award winning main contractor are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their well-established Midlands team.
The successful Site Manager will have a proven track record working for main contractors on projects ranging from £1m to £10m in value across a range of sectors including commercial, education, leisure and healthcare. The Successful site manager will be responsible for the overall delivery of the project from inception to completion. General duties will include the coordination of trades and labour, staff management and Health and Safety Compliance
The Key Requirements:
* Main Contractor Background essential
* Experience with managing projects upto £5m as #1 or project lead
* As part of site team on projects between £10m - £20m
* Must poses technical knowledge with a good eye for detail
* Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation
* Stable employment history
* Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject (Degree or HNC)
* SMSTS and CSCS card holder
* First aid at work
Why Should I Apply?
* They have excellent staff retention
* Excellent team surrounding you
* Strong pipeline of work secured
* Career progression on offer
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy #1087. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency