|Job Ref:||204634190||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£38000 - £38001/annum 10% Car Allowance||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:03|
My client is a provider of Social Housing, based in Dorset.|
Due to an increased workload, they require a Senior Clerk of Works to lead a team of 4 regional Clerk of Works, ensuring the quality of new build homes meets required specifications.
The successful candidate will be Dorset based and cover areas across Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset and Wiltshire.
- Provide full line management of 4 Clerk of Works, ensuring they attend all site meetings
- Carry out site inspections of new build domestic social housing properties in various stages of completion (both wood and timber frame)
- Produce reports following site inspections
- Ensure compliance with current Health & Safety legislation
- Undertake risk assessments ensuring Contractors execute works in line with contractor`s method statements
- Check works for snagging issues and make recommendations for remedial works
- Liaise with the Site Manager to communicate amendments and remedial works
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a technical site based role.
- Ability to identify potential issues with the quality of construction and to communicate these to necessary parties