|Job Ref:||204634172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
A Delivery Manager is required to work as part of a motivated team within the High Wycombe area to manage and execute work related to the delivery of all assets to the multiple sites within your area of responsibility. You will be working for a prestigious brand name that is responsible for key defence and service contracts across the whole of UK. You will receive a competitive starting salary, career progression and training opportunities.|
Key duties as Delivery Manager will include:
* Oversee the effective, compliant and timely delivery of maintenance and response works at sites; keeping in accordance with Government regulations and Health and Safety standards and policies.
* Ensure suitable qualified and experienced operatives are assigned to the most relevant tasks, keeping in mind that all operatives must possess appropriate skills, equipment and skills.
* Ensure that all performance indicators are achieved, through the monitoring of service delivery, value for money and quality.
* Record all jobs as required, through every stage of completion, and ensure that all tasks are completed with appropriate paperwork and compliancy.
* Identify opportunities to reduce the MoD's carbon reduction targets.
To be successful in the role of Delivery Manager you will:
* Have demonstrated excellent experience in managing and supervising staff in a construction, property maintenance or related field
* Have demonstrated experience of a estate management task
* Experience of supervising site operations.
With regards to the person specification you will be driven, inspiring and strive to set and maintain high standards in all areas of work. You will be pro-active, flexible and possess strong problem-solving skills.
Typical qualifications should include HNC in an electrical/mechanical engineering discipline along with management level qualification in H&S, e.g. SMSTS.
Typical backgrounds can include; facilities management, service/contract delivery management or relevant experience in the RAF, Army or military services.
If you have all or most of the above then please apply today