|Job Ref:||204633977||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochester||Address:||Post Code:||NE19||Salary:||£15 - £16/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:02|
Plasterer - Otford|
£15.00 - £16.00 per hour
Do you have a valid CSCS card? Are you available to work on a project for the next two months? Then you're in luck, we've got the perfect role for you and it starts immediately with pay between £15.00 and £16.00 per hour.
Our client, a leading UK construction company is looking for an experienced Handyman to join the onsite team.
With the site located in a busy residential and commercial area, easily accessible by road, over ground services, transport to-and-from work is extremely convenient. A wide range of supermarket and local restaurants can be found within walking distance, giving you plenty of options when considering where to lunch.
If you'd like to join and contribute to this dedicated, experienced and highly-motivated team then you must have:
* Valid CSCS card
* Own PPE
* Own tools
* Health and Safety knowledge
* A good attitude & strong work ethic
* Preparing a surface and applying a range of finishes to it in response to the particular specifications of a job.
* Paying close attention to detail to create a quality end product.
* The specific role of the painter & decorator is to prepare and decorate a particular surface in accordance with the wishes of the client.
* This will involve working on a wide variety of surfaces, including metal, wood, plaster and stone, and incorporating numerous materials, such as paint, varnish and wallpaper
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week.
If you are interested please get in touch with Aaron on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business