|Job Ref:||204633951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38 - £40/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:02|
Our client is a consultancy renowned for successfully delivering mechanical and electrical engineering, combining the application of knowledge and partnership with quality. Through continuously developing staff, they maintain technical, management and creative expertise at the leading edge of engineering. With an eclectic portfolio of projects this role will see you working on commercial projects as an electrically biased Resident Engineer.|
As a successful candidate you will join their friendly London office, working on an ongoing contract starting ASAP. As a Resident Engineer with recent UK experience you will be working on a large-scale commercial project.
* Vibrant individuals with strong Building Services background ideally with Electrical bias
* Ability to work unaided on site
* Experience of working on commercial, new build and refurbishment projects
* First-rate communication skills with the ability to liaise with the design engineers
* Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the ability to meet project deadlines
* Drive and determination
* Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
As the ideal applicant you will have recent UK experience with the ability to work unaided on commercial projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sian Hughes on (Apply online only) or email and quote 8585-SH, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below