|Job Ref:||204633737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Inverness||Address:||Post Code:||IV2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:01|
Our client are providers to the Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, Rail, Electricity, and Energy Sectors in Ireland, the UK and Internationally.|
We have been asked to supply a number of Site Agents to work on a £125m, 3 year Telecommunications Framework across Scotland. The successful candidates will be responsible for carrying out in progress and retrospective site audits, checking and reporting compliance levels via hand held device for both the company and client.
They will also be expected to coach and mentor field operatives to improve quality and compliance to NRSWA 1991, TMA 2004, safety at streetworks and road works and to Optimise customer KPI measures and attend meetings with Highway Authority and clients representatives, to build a solid working relationship and agree time scales for projects.
Reporting to the Civils Senior Project Manager main duties include:
- Carry out Joint Site Meetings with Highway Authority representatives and client. (JSI's)
- Ability to survey and programme work streams for supply chain
- Provide updates on a regular basis to works control and noticing department
- Co-ordinate and record multiple site meeting with varying authorities.
- Complete material sample audits where required.
- Carry out weekly tool box audits and safety audits
- Carry out in-progress audits and coach crews on site
- Ability to self-manage and work on own initiative managing daily targets for sample inspections.
- Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting.
- Ensure all permit conditions are being met on site.
- Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
- Report daily to the line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the line manager.
- Report findings real time via a handheld device in conjunction with client and works control.
Essential Attributes / Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
- NRSWA accreditation to supervisor.
- IT Skills to liaise with group works control.
- Experience in working with site operatives.
- An understanding of the London permit to work Schemes.
- Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively.
- Experience of demonstrating working to tight timescales effectively.
- Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
- Experience of implementing, following and amending procedures for the purpose of service delivery as dictated by the client.
- Previous reinstatement experience would be an essential.
- Ability to understand clients quality requirements.
- Candidates should be professional; self-motivated with good communication skills and be able to integrate fully into the project delivery team.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience of managing civils / utility contracts preferable telecoms
- Minimum of 2-years relevant experience at middle management level in the industry
The salary, package and career development opportunities on offer are excellent. If interested in this position, e-mail your CV for the attention of James Darby