|Job Ref:||204633679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:01|
Our company is based in a semi rural location with nearby facilities. |
Working nationwide on Retail, commercial and industrial projects, a full driving licence would be essential.
The ideal candidate for the role of Young Mechanical Project Engineer who is looking to move up within the company and ideally would have some of the following skills.
- Experience in the Mechanical Building Services (HVAC) sector.
- Design background with ability to use CAD software.
- Qualifications in Building Services Engineering
- Excellent communication skills and happy to work as part of a group or alone.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the director, the Mechanical Project Engineer will be responsible for several aspects of project works.
Responsibilities will include but not exclusive to the following:
- Assisting in technical design and specification of Design and Build projects.
- Estimating of projects with use of a computer software system.
- Design of small projects.
- Plant and Equipment selection.
- Procurement of specialist materials.
- Appointment of specialist subcontractors.
- Some AutoCAD drawing will be required but only basics.
- Attendance of Design Team Meetings and Site meetings.
- General oversight of projects.
- Design issues
- Project variations.
- Computer Literate & fully conversant with relevant Microsoft products.
- Production of O&M documentation.
- Office assistance to fully prepare & collate documents.
- Assist with technical and compliance queries