|Job Ref:||204633335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Our client is an established contractor and has a history over 50 years old. Due to their success they are currently recruiting for a talented Contracts Manager to join their business in the North West. The company are offering a basic salary of £50k-£60k+package.
As a successful Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
* Overall management of project teams during the construction and installation phase of the project.
* Ensure all construction and installation teams are accountable for their performance against agreed schedules and man hour budgets.
* Ensure regular input from the Project Manager is gained on third party, environmental and public relation.
* Overall management of subcontractors.
The skills, knowledge and experience you will need as a Contracts Manager are:
* 10 years work experience of the construction industry.
* Experience of working across multiple sites.
* Knowledge of safety regulations.
* Black CSCS Card.
* SMSTS qualified.
* Driving Licence.
* IT literate.
* Knowledgeable commercial and financial understanding.
* Proven success in senior contract/project management.
* Rail experience is preferable
The successful Contracts Manager can expect to benefit from the following package:
* £50k - £55k basic salary.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you are looking for your next exciting challenge in the Construction industry as a Contracts Manager then apply now to Harry Wilkinson on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business