|Job Ref:||204633260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Estimator : An established, well respected contractor is looking for an Estimator with a proven track record across build and refurbishment projects to join their business and work across a variety of sectors. |
MULTI-SECTOR MAIN CONTRACTOR ESTIMATOR VACANCY
Multi-Sector Main Contractor Estimator
Location: Essex (SS14)
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 plus benefit package
About the Multi-Sector Main Contractor Estimator Company:
As a market leading Main Contractor, our client has gained and maintains a reputation for delivering a consistently high service across multiple sectors, including Commercial, Education, Health, Residential, Leisure, Rail, Retail and Airports.
With an impressive group turnover, and enviable portfolio of projects, as well as a full pipeline of future works they are looking for an equally impressive individual to join their organisation.
About the Multi-Sector Main Contractor Estimator role:
The successful Estimator will be responsible for a variety of projects spanning the companies operating sectors. They will be required to do the following;
* Evaluate and advise on the suitability of tender opportunities for the business - traditional, two stage, and design & build
* In conjunction with the Bid Manager and the bid team, agree the bid strategy and scope for each tender opportunity
* Evaluate and review sub-contractor tenders checking for accuracy comparing costs to ensure both suitability and competitiveness of tender
* Organise the tender adjudication and advise the bid team leader on bid proposals and market levels to ensure both the quality and competitiveness of the bid proposition
* Responsible for cost analysis and cost planning, identifying opportunities to increase the financial competitiveness of the tender, able to defend costs and present a strong financial case
* Prepare and participate in client meetings/presentations with specific responsibility for discussing the risk analysis from a commercial perspective
* Share best practice within the estimating team to improve the cost efficiency of the bid process and improvement of the estimating/bid function across the business
Requirements for the Multi-Sector Main Contractor Estimator:
The successful Estimator will have a proven track record as an Estimator with significant spells of employment with recognised main contractor.
* Experience of working as a Estimator on Build and refurbishment projects
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent management and client relationship skills
* Flexibility to working hours
* Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
Salary & Benefits for the Multi-Sector Main Contractor Estimator
Circa £55,000 - £65,000 plus excellent benefits
Did you know you can keep up-to-date with our Estimator vacancies and latest industry news by following us on Twitter & Facebook? Find us and follow us now.
REF: Multi-Sector Main Contractor Estimator 1986
Services offered by Stratum Search & Selection Limited are those of an employment agency / business