|Job Ref:||204631006||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Morden||Address:||Post Code:||SM4||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:42|
Fantastic opportunity has become available with a very prestigious developer in London who focus on creating beautiful and successful places. This particular developer tackles the shortage of good quality homes, and make a lasting contribution to the landscape and to the communities that they help to create. An Assistant Quantity Surveyor from all levels (Post Grad, Trainee) is required to work on one of their most popular projects.|
This position offers an exciting enviroment with challenging prospects and definite career progress. Salary of up to £35,000 plus car allowance of £4250 and 10% bonus on top.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Propose any suitable changes on design that will improve buying saving, ease construction method and/or programme, enhance specification and quality.
* Preparation and completion of the Commercial Monitor.
* Prepare and complete Commercial Monitor Reconciliation on a monthly basis to highlight areas ofoverspend or savings thus appropriate action can be taken.
* Ensure in receipt of and fully aware of all information at Estimating/Surveying handover.
* Project is worth around £60m and they are starting to cost the next phase. Package is worth £28m on this phase.
* Need to have 2 years' experience in main contracting or residential
* All new build apartments
* £30k to £35k + Package
Desired and Essential
* Degree Qualified (Desired)
If this is the role for you or may know someone who is looking please send an up to date CV. This will be followed up with a telephone interview and discuss the position further