|Job Ref:||204630786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stratford-upon-Avon||Address:||Post Code:||CV37||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Assistant Site Managers Wanted- One of the largest Developers in the UK|
Stratford Upon Avon
£35k - £40K + Package Depending on Experience
Due to a huge growth plan and a number of key projects being secured, one of the UK'S leading new build contractors that specializes in a wide range of industry sectors are looking for an Assistant Site Manager. With new projects starting they're looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Site Manager to work within an autonomous role as No2 onsite. The usual house sizes are 4-5 bed, all £500k+ upwards.
Ideally looking for someone with a Residential new build background!
* Previous Residential and Commercial New Build Experience as an Assistant Site Manager
* Experience of working on housing sites as an Assistant
* CSCS, First Aid & SMSTS
* You will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in you role
* Driving the subcontractors and manage contractors on site as a No.2 Site Manager
* Must be capable of managing all aspects of the production works (be standalone), be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
* Ideally have an up to date CRB Check but not essential
* Must have worked on new build contracts previously ideally within the sectors mentioned
* You will have knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
* Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
* You will be passionate about managing people
* Ability to manage and track costs
* A trade background is desirable but not essential
* CSCS card - Site Management.
* First Aid qualified.
If interested in further details please contact George Davis on (Apply online only) or email
On the other hand, if you are looking for a certain Position for your next move, do not hesitate to get in touch, we have a lot of quality roles coming through at the moment