|Job Ref:||204630780||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||LN1 1YL||Address:||Salary:||£26 - £30/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:41|
Setting out Engineer Job|
Rate - £26- 30 p/h
Location - Lincoln
Contract - 6 Months
LIGA Recruitment are working with a national market leading client who is looking to add an experienced site engineer to their rapidly expanding and highly skilled team for an exciting new project in Lincoln.
On a day to day basis you will be tasked with setting out grids for the install of the external precast concrete Sections and so must be proficient in the use of an EDM/total station, dumpy level etc. to ensure this project runs quickly and efficiently.
This is an excellent opportunity with attractive rates of pay to work on an exciting project with a well-established and well respected company.
* Working alongside other highly skilled engineers to erect structural concrete frames.
* Using an EDM and other tools effectively and read architectural drawings.
* It is essential you possess a CSCS card.
* Experience managing a team and communicating effectively with other people on site.
* Be able to set out grids and read technical drawings.
* Possess a surveying instrument
SMSTS / SSSTS holder would be highly advantageous