|Job Ref:||204632120||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £43000/annum Car, Laptop, Telephone, Pension||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:00|
Civil Engineering Quantity Surveyor.|
Our client are a specialist sub- contractor with an annual turnover of over £6.5 Million. We are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineering Quantity Surveyor with a HND or Degree qualified on a permanent basis. Our clients projects can vary in size from £5,000.00 to £2 Million + in value.
- Contract administration & co-ordination
- Work closely with the design team, estimators, Construction Managers & Site Managers to take projects from inception through to completion.
- Commercial Management, Costings, Variations, Sub-Contractor claims, remuneration schemes, progress measurements, work scopes & Contract documents.
- Work from our clients office in the North East (1 or 2 days a week)
- Work from home when required
- You may be required to stay away from home for 1 or 2 nights per month (Only if required by the project/team)
Requirements to apply for this vacancy:
- 5+ years experience in Civil Engineering
- HND or Degree held
- 3+ years of commercial awareness on projects in excess off £2+ Million.
Our client also offer an annual 10% bonus scheme which runs from January to January and they will match pension contributions to 6%.
Please forward your CV.
If you have not received contact from us within 72 hours of your application please take it you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.