|Job Ref:||204632066||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Post Code:||S40||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:00|
Credit Control Administrator (18 Month Maternity Cover) |
£18,000 a year - Temporary Fixed Term Contract
Monday - Friday
Search Consultancy are delighted to be supporting a prestigious Building Products based company in Staveley for the recruitment of a Credit Control Administrator. My client offers modern offices, free parking and excellent motorway links for candidates looking for a Credit Control Administrator in Staveley, Chesterfield.
You will be reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor. This is a fixed term Credit Control position to cover maternity leave (approximately 18 months due to our client wanting the candidate to start asap to learn the company procedures and gain a comprehensive handover).
* Assist with the AP/BP month end close down procedures
* Daily logging of AP/BP incoming payments.
* Timely collection of sales ledger cash for P&D Ledger 2
* AP/BP invoice run
* New account applications and customer maintenance
* Liaise with Sales Team & Sales Office on customer queries.
* Allocated customer file maintenance.
* Allocate payments received for specified accounts
* Pursuing customers whose payments are overdue, by telephone and letter, and placing on stop where necessary
* Any other related adhoc duties.
The role is paying around £18,000 is full time and hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8.30am- 5.15pm and Friday 8.30am-4.15pm. Lunch is 45 minutes unpaid.
Full holiday entitlement is 23 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata). Out of this, 3 days would need to be saved for the Christmas shutdown.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience needed please do send your CV .
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this role. Due to the number of applications we expect to receive we are unable to provide all candidates with feedback.
Keywords, Chestefield, Staveley, Administrator, Credit Control
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age