|Job Ref:||204632055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£33000 - £36000/annum OTE, Vehicle, Healthcare, Pension||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:00|
* Market leading supplier within the HVAC sector
* Specialising in the design, development and manufacture of refrigeration and HVAC solutions
* Global success
* Manufacturing facilities across the globe
* A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Working Supervisor to join a market leading organisation within the HVAC and Refrigeration sector
* The Working Supervisor will be acting as a first port of call to multiple service engineers in the field, aiding with the successful plan, service, maintenance, repair and commissioning of the company's products which will include condensing units, cellar coolers, compressors and chillers
* As Working Supervisor, you will be based from home and visiting sites within the Bristol area, the majority of the time helping colleagues in the field, but also visiting the local office to assist with the identification and assessment of parts
* Your customers will include End Users within the commercial and industrial sector. This could be Facilities Maintenance companies, Food & Beverage, Retail and the manufacturing sector
* The Working Supervisor will also need to carry out important duties within the team, such as verifying time sheets, planning repair works and making sure records, estimates and specifications are accurate and readily available
* The Working Supervisor will need to be able to work autonomously and ensure all of their works are carried out to a high standard.
* Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
* The Working Supervisor will need to have experience of servicing, maintaining or repairing commercial or industrial refrigeration solutions or chillers.
* The successful candidate will have Safe Handling of Refrigerants/F-GAS qualification/certifications
* The Service Engineer will ideally have experience with ammonia
* Only those applicants with practical experience of dealing with refrigeration/Air Conditioning units will be considered
* The Working Supervisor must have a full driving licence
* Additional City & Guilds or NVQ qualifications would be advantageous
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally