|Job Ref:||204631920||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Commissioning Engineer - On Behalf of Scottish Power|
We have a number of contract positions available for commissioning engineers working throughout North Wales (Aberystwyth over to Chester). Within this role engineers will be required to conduct installation activities on Scottish Power sites on behalf of telent.
Tasks including but not limited to:
- Installation of equipment racks and securing down.
- Installing sub-rack equipment including cables and labelling
- Basic commissioning activities will be required on Comtel equipment and battery chargers.
On site training to be provided but basic commissioning experience (not particularly on Comtel kit) will be required.
Likely Duration: 6 months
Candidates must have:
- Right to work in the UK
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Suitable vehicle to get to site insured for business use.
- Telecommunications experience preferably with hands on commissioning skills
- IT competent
- Health & Safety Awareness
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Payment will be via PAYE or Ltd Company.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications