|Job Ref:||204631570||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East England||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers, including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to (url removed) and follow us on Twitter @Mitel|
We are currently seeking an experienced Cloud Channel Account Manager to win, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned Mitel partners throughout the UK. The Cloud Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The successful candidate will sell Mitel Cloud wholesale services consisting of MiCloud Office in the SMB market and MiCloud UCaaS in the Mid and Enterprise markets.
In addition, you will maintain existing partner relationships and be responsible for new customer business development, account penetration and follow up. You will be a key player on accounts for all stages from prospecting, proposal, contract, installation, and on-going service.
To be successful in this role, you will meet or exceed all assigned sales objectives, complete regular sales forecasting with accuracy, attend ongoing sales and certification training, programs and product meetings.
The Cloud Channel Manager The role forms part of the Sales team that positions Mitel's wholesale cloud offers consisting of MiCLoud Office and MiCloud UCaaS to the SMB and mid-market in the UK
- Maintain a sales prospect pipeline significant enough to assure ongoing sales success as outlined by sales leadership.
- Generate new business through prospecting to customers within the assigned territory.
- Provide creative, innovative and potentially complex proposals for new customers and existing strategic customers that drive business value.
- Generate and manage leads, and maintain accurate and timely sales forecast information using CRM system
- Support channel marketing activities
- Work jointly with the Sales Engineering and Operations Support Teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proactively uncover opportunities and manage the sales cycle
- Strong direct sales experience in telecommunications, with a proven track record of winning and developing new business,
- Experience in developing and selling Unified Communications, Contact Centres, VOIP
- Knowledge of IP/SIP telephony architecture and Data Networking
- Proven record of professional sales accomplishment and customer relationship skills with strong prospecting, cold calling and closing skills.
- Must have the ability to work remotely and the discipline to be successful without direct supervision.
- Advanced communication skills to be used in writing, presentations, general customer interactions, and with internal company management.
This is a remote, appointment based role where you will cover a large territory from Lancashire to the South of England